GNQ’s prices are based upon the per-square-inch (psi) size of the individual quilt. If you have any questions please click here. If you would like an estimate please click here. We honor all estimates that are given with the quilts in house. Any quotes via email or phone call are not considered firm until the quilt is in house and I have had the oppurtunity to thouroughly go over the quilt.
Edge to Edge Quilting :
- Begins at $0.025 psi with a $50 minimum charge per quilt top (psi varies by density/complexity of pattern selected by client)
- Edge-to-Edge quilting is done from side to side, top to bottom, over the entire quilt top without regard to the piecing or appliqued design on the quilt top. Golden Needle Quilting has a wide variety of edge to edge designs available to choose from and adds fresh new patterns from time to time. Custom edge-to-edge patterns can also be made for an additional charge. Custom edge to edge designs may require a longer turn around time. Please contact Kimberly for more info.
- Add separate border treatment (Edge to Edge Plus) for a more customized quilting option. Please contact Kimberly for an estimate and be sure to mention the separate border work in the comments section.
Basting for Hand Quilters:
- Begins at $0.015 psi with a $50 minimum charge per quilt top.
- GNQ will baste your backing, batting of choice (additional cost) and quilt top together with contrasting thread for you to hand quilt. (Our hand quilters love the Quilter’s Dream Wool.)
- Custom work is limited and accepted on a quilt by quilt basis.
- Begins at $0.05 psi with a $150 minimum per quilt top.
- Custom quilting uses separate yet complimentary patterns in blocks, sashing and borders, placing each pattern separately. Custom quilting varies greatly, and is dependent upon design choices and quality of construction of the quilt top. We honor all estimates that are given with the quilts in house. Any quotes via email or phone call are not considered firm quotes until the quilt is in house and I have had the oppurtunity to thouroughly go over the quilt.